Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gift baskets

I finally put my gift baskets together!! Just in time for Mother's day! The a stuffed full of wonderful goodies for you skin.

Each basket contains:
4 soaps (each one is different, shaving soaps, massage soaps, luxury soaps....)
2 washcloths (one regular size and one facial mini)
2 lip balms
1 milk bath

The total items are over a $25 value (closer to $30)

I just love how the baskets turned out! not only are the full of pampering items, but they come in a beautiful gift basket. I found these little purse like baskets, but they weren't so cute.... nope they had the foamy strange flower thingys on the front. Pretty tacky, however I could see that they had potential.... I love how each basket is lined with material (that it what caught my eye). I bought them and ripped the thingys off, added my own embellishments and as you can see, they are now beautiful!

There is a little room in each basket, you can add more items (soaps, tea baths, flower shower puffs, jewelry, etc....) to them if you would like. Since they are being shipped in a flat rate box, there is room for more items in the box....I will refund any shipping on the other items.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are sooo pretty.

Bridget said...

These are beautiful

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!