Thursday, April 9, 2009

They are finally here! New flavors for lip balms....


As a lip balm connoisseur, I am always looking to add to my ever growing list of flavors..... 19 options!

NEW FLAVORS
Pina colada
Cherry Limeade
Strawberry
Ginger Peach
Pomegranate
Chocolate Mint
Cherry Vanilla


ORGINAL FLAVORS
Lavender Vanilla
Honey Bee
Coconut Lime ~Contains Lime
Coconut
Grapefruit~ Contains Grapefruit EO
Citrus~ Contains Grapefruit, Orange and Lime EO
Natural ~hint of honey scent due to the natural beeswax
Peppermint ~contains Peppermint EO
Spearmint
Orange
Vanilla Orange
French Vanilla

My lip balms are not made from a purchased based. Instead I have developed a all natural base from scratch. It contains bees wax from local bee keepers. (Try to support my local community as much as possible), cocoa butter, shea butter, sweet almond oil, olive oil, vitamin E~all those skin/lip loving ingredients!

I had to revamp my labels, they are now waterproof! They are also unisex....my husband was not very excited to carry around a "girly" lip balm. So we came up with a simple but classic look that should appeal to all. I need to retake my photo....it is a little "girly". :)

3 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

Mmm, coconut, my favorite!

Samantha said...

Ooooh, I'm obsessed with anything lavender vanilla. Sign me up!! :)

Mendy said...

You had me at Cherry Limeade.

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!