Friday, January 9, 2009

Just listed!


Lavender Fields Super Shea and Olive Oil


A soft, smooth scent of Lavender. I love this scent! I am a lavender nut and this one it right on! It is like walking through a field of lavender. The lavender buds I used are from my mother's garden. I have been dying to put them to use!


This is a great soap for the winter time. It is full of Shea Butter and Olive oil! Both are great on dry skin.


It is thought that Shea Butter protects skin against weather & aging.


It is said that Olive oil benefits are many and varied, for this reason people of the Mediterranean have been using it for thousands of years. Because of its emollient effect and nutrients olive oil softens, moisturizes, and conditions the skin.


Bars are about 5 oz

No comments:

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!