Monday, December 8, 2008

Wonderful Homemade Soaps

Last year I decided to try my hands at soap making....after many months of research, testing products on family and friends (very willing!) ~LOL~ and purchasing top of the line ingredients, I launched my 3rd Etsy store. LilyPondSoaps.etsy.com

I have found that this has been very rewarding for us. My children and husband all suffer from skin problems. And for the first time, it has not been as severe. We actually do not have to buy all of the lotions anymore!

Having 1 child in diapers and 1 potty training, I am constantly washing my hands! Normally I have little cracks around my nails that really hurt! However using my soaps-no lotions- I have none! I am truly amazed! To put this to test I use a store soap and after 3 days the cracks were back!

Even if I stopped making soaps (Never! I am addicted) I would never go back to the store soaps!

So now I have to learn how to balance my soap making, glass bead making (lampworking) and being a mom of 4 and a wife! Whew! ~think my work is cut out for me!~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After Christmas I am going to buy a few bars of your soap :)

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks

Earn $$ with WidgetBucks!